20 Apr 2013

Where Have I Been?!?!?!?

Hi Everyone,

I am well aware that I have been absent for well over 6 months which I do apologise for but September last year was a pretty crazy month for me and from then on I haven't had time to think let alone give my blog and YouTube channel the attention they deserve.
Let me start of by saying I am not planning to return to YouTube for the foreseeable future, however, I am going to try my hardest to post here as much as I can. 
With all that being said I thought I would just do a picture post showing you what's been going on since September. 



We got a new collie puppy called Robbie he's now a big boy (see below)





I performed in a dance show in our main theatre, (I'm the one doing the walkover)


I joined a local youth group and made some amazing new friends


I went to Alton Towers for a day trip and conquered my fears of Roller Coasters (I still look pretty terrified in this photo, I'm on the left)


I bought inspirational quotes for my bedroom so every morning I wake up and am motivated for the day ahead.

Also.....

1. I passed my driving test (first time) 2. Got a Job with an amazing company and am working with some incredibly lovely people. 3. Finished my 1st year of my Uni degree with the Open University .4. I'm turning 18 in a few weeks so have got an amazing birthday planned that I'll remember for the rest of my lift. 5. I completed my Silver Duke of Edinburgh award. 6. I grew another inch (Now 5" 7) 

I have been incredibly blessed the past six months and despite ups and downs, it has been full of excitement, fun and a lot of hard work!!!

I can't finish this post without saying a massive thank-you to everyone who has been returning to my blog and YouTube channel asking where I am, you're the reason I have made the effort to come back and let you all know what's been going on.

Sorry for this ridiculously long post, I hope you've enjoyed it!
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment