3 Sept 2012

THE BEST DRUGSTORE BLUSHERS!!

Hi everyone,
Today I am talking about one of my favourite types of product, blusher!!! I love how blusher can change a makeup look and give a healthy glow to your complexion. For me it is an essential step in my makeup routine and as I have quite pale skin blusher is perfect to add a flush of colour.
I have tried blushers from a huge variety of brands, drugstore to highend, Natural Collection to Clinique but the best blushers I have ever used are from FashionistA. (the last A is meant to be a Capital!)


My first purchase from their blusher line was Juicy Apricot and from the first swatch I knew it was going to become a staple and it still is my favourite EVER blush. What I love about FashionistA is that you can customise your own palette so I now have one for eyeshadows and one for blusher. 



It didn't take me long to fill my palette and the four shades I have are labelled and swatched in the photo above. They are all very pigmented and have a smooth easily blendable consistency. The colour range is fantastic, I think there are about 10 shades overall ranging from, a neutral beige to a bright fuscia. I am absolutely in love with these blushes and I can't wait to start my second palette! Next time you're in Superdrug I would definitely recommend checking them out!!

Thanks for reading!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment