1 Sept 2012

Happy Birthday, Babblingaboutbeauty!


Hi everyone,
I can't believe it was a year ago today I wrote my first (awkward) blog post.
Last year I had been contemplating about starting a blog or youtube channel for a while and as I wasn't brave enough to put my face on the internet I decided to start my little blog.
After a month I lost interest a bit so I started my youtube channel and with that my blogging fire was rekindled. 
It has been an amazing year! I now have 50 followers with google and bloglovin and nearly 700 subscribers to my channel. 
I want to say a huge thankyou to everyone who has been a part of my first year in the blogging, youtube community. All your comments, messages and support have been really really appreciated.  Here's to another great year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment