5 Aug 2012

E.L.F. Pout Perfector

Hi everyone,

Today I am talking about one of Elf's newer products they've released called Pout Perfector. Basically, this is a very thick shimmery/glittery lip gloss that is meant to be applied in the centre of the lips to give some definition to the lips.


It only comes in one shade called, 'glow' it's a pinky gold colour that would work with most natural pink lip sticks. 



Here is creme cup from mac applied with out the pout perfector.


And here is the same lipstick with the pout perfector applied to the centre of the bottom and top lips. I really like how this looks and it shows up beautifully in photos.
The only downside to this gloss is that it's quite sticky and thick so some people may not like how it feels but I like it because it lasts a really long time.
This is an extra step when applying makeup so it may not be something I would reach for every day but it will definitely be great for special occasions.
Overall, I really recommend this product if you're placing an order and want to try out something a little bit unique and different.

Thanks for reading!
xxx



3 comments:

  1. This looks lovely! I've never heard of it :) I have just tagged you in my Liebster Blog Award post http://beautybecky.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, this looks lovely! will definitely get this when i next make an order! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds great

    www.starryeyed-1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete