25 Jul 2012

Rimmel Wake ME Up Foundation!

Hi everyone,

Whilst browsing around Boots the other day I decided to finally pick up the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation which has been raved about. This foundation is meant to lift skin from fatigue with a healthy, radiant glow. 
I was really excited to try it as so many people loved it and I was not disappointed.


I would say this foundation is medium to full coverage. It gives a flawless finish to the face without feeling cakey and it gives a healthy radiant glow without looking too oily. I would say this foundation would suit most skin types but it your skin was very oily it may not work for you.




The packaging is great quality for a drugstore foundation, a sturdy glass bottle with a fun orange lid and pump. I apply this foundation with either the Real Techniques stippling brush or buffing brush. I did a review on my youtube channel of these brushes and you can watch that here.

For day to day I usually use about 3/4 of a pump for my whole face but when I want a flawless result a whole pump is perfect.



The product does have a very slight iridescent shimmer to it which may be off putting to some people but to be honest I don't notice it at all once its applied and I think it probably helps to give the radiant finish that this foundation gives.

This foundation is a drugstore gem and I will definitely repurchase it in the future. 
If you're interested in trying this product out you can purchase it here.

Has anyone tried the Wake Me Up concealer??

If you have I would love to know what you think about it.

Thanks for reading!
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. I love this foundation! I haven't tried the concealer but I might :)

    ReplyDelete