13 Jul 2012

Body Shop Cucumber Water

Hi everyone,
I'm back with a review for you today. YAY!!! 
Anyway, I'm going to be writing about the Cucumber Freshening Water from the Body Shop. I bought this thinking it would be a spritz bottle that you could use to refresh your face. However, it is actually a toner that you use after cleansing and before moisturising. I was slightly disappointed as they call it a freshening water. I have been using it every morning for the past week (I use Liz Earl toner in the evening) and I really like it. It is very gentle with a light cucumber scent. My skin feels very fresh and clean. 
I am thinking about buying a spritz pump and changing it with the current lid as I think it would make a good skin refresher like the evian facial spray. 


Overall, I really like it and it is very cheap costing only £4 for 250ml so this will last ages.
If you are in the Body Shop I would definitely stop to check it out.

Thanks for reading
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment