29 May 2012

Time to blow out the candles!!

Hi everyone,

Today was my last exam before half term!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe they're nearly all over, it feels amazing!!!

Also, I feel extra happy because I turn seventeen this week! I will soon be driving too which I can't wait for!! I applied for my provisional licence about a month ago and my picture is less than flattering. It looks like its been taken on my death bed!


Even though there is a matter of days before my birthday I am still stuck with present ideas. My parents are buying my driving lessons but apart from that I haven't a clue what I want??

If you have any ideas please let me know!!!!

Anyway, this was a pretty pointless post but I am feeling pretty good right now so wanted to share it with you!!!

Thanks for reading
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment