17 May 2012

Superdrug Steals!!!

Hi everyone, last week Superdrug launched their 3for2 deal across their entire makeup range. So, I do what I always do, browse their site, add to basket and chekout! Five days later my goodies arrived!


So, the first thing I knew I wanted was another fashionista palette. Basically you buy an empty palette and you can fill it with a mixture of blushers and eyeshadows of your choice. Normally the palette is £5 and each individual eyeshadow or blush is £4 but they always have a deal where you buy three eyeshadows/blushers and you get the palette and fourth product free. They still have this deal going on with the 3for2 so it is super super cheap.


I already have a palette with 3 eyeshadows and one blusher so I wanted three more blushers to create a blush palette and one more eyeshadow to make an eyeshadow palette. You can choose either a red or black palette so I have black for eyeshadows and red for blushes.
The colours I picked up from left to right are, rose shine, blushing coral, butterscotch and the eyeshadow is nude glimmer. They are all beautiful colours with a very soft buttery consistency. I definitely recommend checking out the fashionista range.


Superdrug have recently started stocking Essie nail polishes but they have quite a high price tag of £7.99 so with the 3for2 offer I decided to try some out.


From left to right I got the colours, turqouise and caicos, fiji and flawless. I have yet to try these so can't comment on the quality but they will definitely be featuring in blog posts in the future!


Finally I picked up the Look triple hit eyeshadow trio in LA Luxe. They are 3 beautiful metallic shimmery colours that compliment each other really well. This costs £7.50 so quite pricey for a drugstore trio but with the 3for2 now is a great time to try some more expensive items.

I also picked up a few extra things for my monthly giveaways but I don't want to spoil any of the prizes!!

Thanks for reading
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment