11 Mar 2012

Spring Fashion Picks

Hi everyone, spring is right around the corner and today I am going to share with you my top very affordable fashion picks all from New Look.


   Coral (Orange) Patent Bar Court Shoes | 242605283 | New LookCorn Yellow (Yellow) Patent Bar Court Shoes | 242605287 | New LookSpicy Orange (Orange) Lizard Heel Peep Toe Court Shoes | 227131981 | New LookTurquoise (Blue) Wide Fit Blue Court Shoes | 244364048 | New Look
I love adding a pop of colour to my outfit and I think shoes are a great way of doing this. All these shoes are around £20 so they are very inexpensive. You can view them here.



Navy (Blue) New Goddess Bandeau Maxi | 243331541 | New Look


Maxi dresses and maxi skirts are back again and I love this one as it can be worn casual or it could easily be dressed up. I tried this one on instore and I am really tempted to purchase it as the detail around the straps is gorgeous and it is very flattering. You can purchase it here for only £19.99!!!



Blue Pattern (Blue) Influence Floral Tie Playsuit | 250652749 | New Look


Playsuits are another returning trend and I love the colours in this one. It looks really cute and comfortable. Perfect for a summer day out. Click here to view it online. At only £19.99 I think it's a complete bargain!


Turquoise (Blue) Blue Parisian High Waisted Hotpants | 253307548 | New Look
A pair of shorts are essential for any spring/summer wardrobe and these are perfect. The high-waist it very on trend and this gorgeous blue colour would be perfect for colour blocking or adding a pop of colour to your outfit. New Look stock these in loads of colours and for £16.99 they are a steal. You can check out the other colours here.




White Pattern (White) Floral Bowside Shell Top | 250087519 | New Look


To me this top screams spring, the light chiffon material with a delicate floral print looks really girly and feminine. I love the tie detail at the waist. This would look great paired over lightwash jeans and some brown wedges. It's £19.99 so quite expensive for a top but I really love it and it's something I would get alot of use from. You can buy it here.
Dark Green (Green) Rolo Buckle Satchel | 240859638 | New Look


No spring outfit would be complete without a cute bag. In spring/summer I don't like lugging around a 2 ton suitcase so I tend to go for small satchel type things. I love the colour of this, minty teal colours are very in so this is bang on trend. It also comes in a dark blue and tan brown colour. You can view them here. For only £9.99 they are a fantastic deal so I would recommend getting your hands on them as I can see them flying off the shelves.




I hope you've enjoyed this (rather long) post.


Thanks for reading
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment