22 Mar 2012

Pastel colours for spring

Pastel colours are very fashionable this season so today I am sharing with you some of my favourite spring pieces featuring these colours.


This coral/peach chiffon dress is so beautiful and is a perfect dress for any occasion. It is from Dorothy Perkins and is currently on sale for only £10!!!! For me the length is perfect falling just above my knees and the embellishment around the neckline is beautiful so I wouldn't bother with a necklace. Paired with some silver sandals this would make a perfect spring outfit. 

 




This lilac and lace dress from Topshop is ultra feminine, I love the texture of the lace over the purple slip. I would add a belt to add more definition to the waist and break up the pattern slightly.
This is a pricey item at £48 but if you are student you would get 20% off which lowers the price slightly.
I would pair this dress with these lilac platforms also from topshop to dress up the outfit.


 




Pastel jeans are a big trend and these ones from Zara are gorgeous. They are a beautiful creamy coral/pink and are the perfect jeans for Spring. They cost £39.99 which isn't overly expensive, they also come in an acid yellow colour or a burnt red/orange. I would pair these with a baggy white tee to make this a comfy spring outfit.


 



I have been wanting a pair of lace shorts for ages and this pair from New Look tick all the boxes.
They are a beautiful peach colour and are slightly high-waisted which is another big trend. They cost £19.99 so are a great price. This coral/peach colour also looks amazing on olive/dark skin tones.

Apricot (Orange) Apricot Crochet Shorts | 246093984 | New Look 


I hope you enjoyed this post, 

Thanks for reading
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment