10 Feb 2012

Pink Pout and Plum Seduction

Hi everyone, today i am going to be talking about two of my new favourite lip products.

The first one is Pink Pout by Revlon and it is a matte lipstick. This is is a gorgeous light pink with a lavender undertone . Despite having a matte finish it is very moisturising and applies very smoothly. It is very pigmented and lasts a long time. I have a few other colours from the matte collection but this one is my favourite as it is really wearable and would suit alot of skin tones. I really recommend checking this one out.





Next is Plum seduction from Loreal and it is one of their Glam Shine Volumizers that claim to last for 6 hours. The colour is a lovely deep purple with silver and blue shimmer. The photo is showing it to be a light purple brown but it is definitely more of a dark purple but still very wearable.

The consistency is very thick and slightly sticky. I tested out how long it lasted, I applied it at 8:30am and it had completely gone at 11am. It lasted for 2 1/2 hours. Despite not living up to its claims I really like this lipgloss and I would consider purchasing more colours.  



Thanks for reading
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment