17 Feb 2012

My Makeup Shopping List

If any of you watch my videos you will know I am currently working through project ten pan. A few days ago I finished up my fifth product and i'm half way through. I'll link my update video hereI have a little reward system where every time I finish up a product I put away a small amount of money in a little pot. Once I have used up the 10 items I will have a bit of spending money to treat myself to some new makeup goodies. 
Without further ado, here is my makeup shopping list...


1. CHANEL Soleil tan de CHANEL £29
This has been raved about for ages in the beauty world and I have never taken the plunge because it is so expensive. However, I really want to try it out and i've been saving for a while so I feel I can justify the purchase!



2. MAC Chatterbox lipstick £13.50

This was in my wishlist post and every time I browse through the MAC lipstick selection this one is always catching my eye. It is the most gorgeous pink that doesn't make you look like a barbie doll. I am really excited to try this out.



3.  Real Techniques Core Collection £21.99


I'm sure you all know Sam from pixiwoo. She came out with her own line of brushes and I have been wanting them for ages. Boots have finally started stocking them and I really want the core collection of face brushes. For £21.99 they are a great price so these will be near the top of my list.


4. Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer £10


This is the drugstore dupe for the much loved Bobbi Brown creamy concealer. It is basically a concealer compact with two shades of creamy concealer, a shade for under eyes and a shade for blemishes. It also has a translucent powder for the perfect finish. It has had pretty good reviews so far and for £10 it's a pretty good price. I will hopefully be purchasing this in the near future.


That's everything for now, I'm sure I will have more items added to my list before Project 10 Pan is finished. 
Please check out my youtube channel and subscribe if you like my videos, it would be great to see you :)


Thanks for reading
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment