29 Jan 2012

My Wish List

Hi everyone, I have started a new themed blog post!!! Yay!!
It is going to be called 'My Wish List' and it is going to feature a few items that I am currently wanting.
Without further ado, here we go.

1. Babyliss Glamour Waves


This is a large barrel hair curler that gives effortless tousled loose waves. I already own the conical wand which I LOVE but it gives tighter curls. I think this would be perfect for giving natural waves. My hair already has a natural wave but it has alot of frizz so this will give a lovely sleek finish. This will definitely be a purchase in the near future and costs about £20.




2. MAC Chatterbox lipstick


(Sorry for the blurred picture) This has been on my MAC wish list since I first laid eyes on it. It is the perfect mid to dark toned pink that can be worn day or night. Since MAC have upped their prices with a lipstick setting you back £13.50 it is definitely going to be a splurge purchase. 
It may appear on next years Christmas list. Santa are you reading this??



3. Gold Glitter Heels


I have been wanting a pair of these forever. I haven't got a certain pair that i've found any will do. They start at about £20 from New Look and range to over £200!! I think these will jazz up any outfit and look stunning. I'll probably wait till I find a pair on sale but until then I will just try them on every time i'm in town :)

4. Illamasqua Beguile


After reading sprinkleofglitter's blogpost on this pigment. I now feel the need to have this in my life :) It looks like the perfect iridescent glitter to finish off any makeup look. As a luxury item it comes with a luxury price tag of £15.50 so it wont be an immediate purchase. 


I hope you enjoyed reading this and if you like this type of post please let me know,

Thanks for reading
xxx




4. 

No comments:

Post a Comment