18 Jan 2012

My new favourite lip colour

Hi everyone, today I am going to be showing you my new favourite lip colour and the products I use to create it. 
I hope you enjoy :)


First of all I use the ELF 2 in 1 palette but the lip colours are in the night palette.



First off al I apply the lighter pink all over my lip, I don't like it by itself because my lips look like a barbie doll pink so I use a small amount of the cherry colour on top to tone it down.


To finish off I use a sheer pink gloss. My favourite is the ultra soothing lip tint from Sally Hansen in the shade Cranberry.  I really like this because it is so moisturising and gives a gorgeous glossy finish.



And that's it!! A beautiful pink lip that easy to create and wont break the bank!!!

Thanks for reading
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment