3 Jan 2012

Indigo Blue

Hi everyone, sorry for the lack of posts. I am getting back into school work again now.
I haven't had any inspiration for posts so I am going to show my newest nail polish by Calvin Klein.
Nail polish is something I wouldn't relate with Calvin Klein but whilst in my local discount beauty shop I found all their nail polishes reduced to £2. With only a few colours to choose from I thought this blue would be nice because I don't have many.


One word. WOW!!!!!!!
I love it!!! It was opaque in one coat and it is so true to colour. It is the most gorgeous blue ever. The application is like a dream and it is lasting very well.
I will definitely be heading back to pick up the other colours. This nail polish completely exceeded any expectations. If you can get your hands on these definitely give them some attention. I have no idea how much these retail for but I would pay up to £8 without any problem.

Thanks for reading
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment