18 Dec 2011

Santa is circling the neighbourhood!!!

Christmas is so close I can smell it. I am so excited. I hand in my final assignment tomorrow. Yay!!!!
Today I have been frantically wrapping presents and my room is looking like it has been hit by a bomb full of gift bags, labels and sellotape. Oh Well, I'm not in the mood for any more sorting. Right now I am curled up in my Primark sleepsuit and happily typing away. Bliss.


With christmas less than a week away I am going to be super busy. Tomorrow I am heading off to do some last minute christmas shopping and help Mum get all the final naughty food treats in. 
In the afternoon I am going to finish my wrapping. 
(She says with no intention of it actually happening)
Most likely I will curl up with my little dog by the fire. 
(She says knowing that is exactly what is going to happen)

Anyway, who wouldn't want to snuggle up with this......??


Just to enlighten you on the rest of my week. I have booked in for my nails to be done, expect an upcoming post on that. Also I am getting my hair cut this thursday. I am thinking of having a fringe put in. I have been changing my mind every five seconds but at the moment my hair is a thick mass of frizz with no style so I have found a picture of my perfect fringe. I am going to print it off and see what will happen.


I like this fringe because is isn't completely thick. There is a few gaps and it is slightly choppy if that makes any sense. Hopefully my hair stylist will work wonders and transform my shapeless mass of hair into a gorgeous new style. Is that too much to ask???

Anyway, I hope you've enjoyed my rather rambly post,


Thanks for reading
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment