1 Dec 2011

Mini Makeover

Hopefully you'll have noticed a slight change to the layout of my blog.
I decided to adjust the page width so I could fit in more waffle.

To accommodate a larger blog page I added an extra picture to my header.
Every girls dream, Pink diamonds. They add a touch of elegance to the place:)

I would also like to include in this post a thankyou to anyone who is coming back to read my little page of thoughts and ramblings. I started this as a place to write down anything I am currently enjoying with makeup, fashion, accessories and hair in the hope that a few people will pick up some helpful hints and tips.

It would make my day if you would let me know any ideas you have for posts or any constructive criticism you may have for my blog. Please e-mail me, my address is on the right hand side of this page. 

Also a run down of some upcoming posts, I will be doing a few reviews, nail polish favourites, and maybe a shoe post. Hopefully that sounds interesting.

Thanks for reading
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment