2 Dec 2011

Lilac Foil

Whilst in superdrug the other day I noticed Barry M's latest addition to their nail polish collection.
Lilac Foil
This is the next colour to be added to their foil line. Currently they have gold and silver.
The idea is to have a metallic foil finish. It is priced at £3.99 and is limited edition.
They were having a great deal on, spend £6 and get the polish free. I grabbed some other goodies so got this bottle for nothing!!!!


I couldn't wait to get home to try it so swatched it in the middle of the street. Barry M did not disappoint. It is seriously the most gorgeous colour ever!!!!! It is opaque in one coat and is the prettiest purple with a silver metallic finish. I love it!!!




As it's limited edition I am definitely picking up another one as I can see myself wearing this all the time.
Definitely check it out even if you think it's not your colour. Believe me the photo isn't doing it justice.

This is a short but sweet post but I hope I've convinced you to check out this fab polish

Thanks for reading
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment