28 Dec 2011

Awaken

Hi everyone, I hope you all had an amazing christmas. I had a great time and got some fantastic presents. I'm not going to do a blog post showing everything I got but I will be posting about a few items that I love. 

Today I am starting with one of my favourites. My first ever china glaze nail polish in the shade, Awaken.



It is a gorgeous gunmetal silver with a metallic finish. The application is gorgeous and it is opaque in one coat.



It is really universal and I have been wearing it every day since christmas and it has complimented all my outfits. Also, it is really long wearing.


I love this polish so much and I definitely recommend checking it out. I have managed to track it down on ebay.
Click here to purchase.

Also a quick hi to my new followers, it's great to have you :)

Thanks for reading
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment