15 Nov 2011

This or That?!?!?!?!?!?



Okay, this is a super long post today. I really like doing tags so I thought this one is quite fun.
Grab a drink sit down cos you may be there a while :)


MAKEUP:
blush or bronzer: I would have to say bronzer only because I get quite pale so I like a bit of colour to my face

lip gloss or lipstick: Definitely lipgloss, you can get really opaque ones now so I never wear lipstick anyway
eye liner or mascara: Mascara all the way nothing else looks quite like it, you can also use black eyeshadow for liner
foundation or concealer: Probably foundation because if you use a high coverage one it conceals anyway
neutral or color eye shadow: Half of me wants to say colour but I would have to say neutral for the obvious reasons
pressed or loose eye shadows: Pressed simply because loose shadows are a pain to work with
brushes or sponges: Brushes, I have never used sponges so can't comment on them

NAILS:
OPI or china glaze: OPI, OPI, OPI...............
Long or short: I love long nails but for me it has to be short, I play netball so can't have them very long
Acrylic or natural: Natural, because acrylic ruins them so badly
Brights or darks : Darks,
Flower or no flower : Depends on my mood but probably no flower

BODY:
perfume or body splash: Perfume simply because it lasts longer
lotion or body butter : Body Butter, The Body Shop mango one is my favourite
body wash or soap: Body wash, I find they smell nicer
lush or other bath company: Lush even though it is sooo expensive 

FASHION:
jeans or sweat pants: Jeans, they are all I live in
long sleeve of short: Long sleeve, I live in England, Need I say more???
dresses or skirts: Dresses
stripes or plaid : Stripes
flip flops or sandals : Sandals
scarves or hats: Definitely scarves I have a billion of them
studs or dangly earrings : Dangly they are so pretty
necklaces or bracelets : Necklaces, I don't really like bracelets because they annoy me
heels or flats : Flats for Day, Heels for night
cowboy boots or riding boots: Riding boots, I have like ten pairs
jacket or hoodie: Hoodie, they are so comfy and warm
forever 21 or charlotte russe: I've never been to either of them but probably F21 because its cheap!!
abercombie or Hollister: Hollister:
saks 5th or nordstrom: Don't know

HAIR:
curly or straight: Curly, my hair is very wavy but when I plait it it goes lovely and curly, I love it
bun or ponytail: A messy bun
bobby pins or butterfly clips: Bobby pins
hair spray or gel : Definitely spray
long or short : Long all the way, my hair is about half way down my back
light or dark : Light, I am naturally a mid toned brown which i am happy with
side sweep bangs or full bangs: Side sweep
up or down: Up

RANDOM:
Rain or shine: Shine :)
Summer or winter: Summer
Fall or spring: Spring, Its my birthday
Chocolate or vanilla : chocolate
East coast or west coast:East coast



Pheww, that took ages.
Anyway I hope you enjoyed this,


Thanks for reading
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment