16 Nov 2011

New goodies!!!

When performing the drawn out task of Christmas shopping I like to reward myself occasionally,
So here we are, a few things that slipped into my basket :)

1. Benefit Tan about Town £9 Asos


This set comes with three good sized miniatures, Some kinda gorgeous foundation in medium, The ever famous Hoola bronzer and Bad gal lash mascara.


The bronzer lives up to expectations. It's lovely and soft, it blends really well and it compliments my skin tone. It is an unusual colour i'm inclined to say it's slightly khaki. Correct me if i'm wrong.



The foundation is cream to powder. I thought it was going to be the wrong shade but it fits my skin tone really well. It dries to a lovely powder and has great coverage. I would definitely consider buying the full size.


Finally the mascara. Firstly i'll state the obvious the wand is huge. It is literally the length of my eye which makes covering the smaller lashes a problem. I have found the best way to use this is as a second layer over a lengthening mascara.


I have been a fan of pantene smooth and sleek shampoo and conditioner for many years but I feel I need a change. Hence, Vo5 gloss me smoothly. I am yet to try it out but will let you know how I get on.



MUA products are fantastic, they are £1 and great quality. So I was very excited when their professional range came out. Ranging from £2 to £4. Hardly expensive.



Their eyeshadows are amazing from their original line so I was eager to try out their new baked shadows. This trio is in purple passion.
The colours are really shimmery. They swatch quite pigmented but the colour payoff isn't as good.

Above, with primer
Below, without primer

These eyeshadows definitely need a primer otherwise they crease and fade. However the colours are really pretty and for £2.50 you can't complain.

So there we go, that's a little overview of my latest purchases.

Thanks for reading
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment