11 Sept 2011

A Lil Makeup Haulin



First of all Bourjouis was having a 3for2 offer so I took advantage of that. The first thing I chose was a 3D effect lipgloss in shade 6. A gorgeous red with a really good colour payoff. £6.99



Lovee It!!!!!!


The second item was the highlighter in Rose Essentiel. (I think thats how you spell it) £7.99


This is a really versitile product, I will be using it on my cheeks, under my brows and in my inner corners to open up my eyes.


The final item from bourjouis is their new Delice de Soleil. Its a two in one foundation and bronzer. £9.99


I like the fact you can choose the amount of foundation and bronzer you use. Also once you're finished using it you can cover it over and wont spill everywhere.


Finally I grabbed the new Rimmel face primer as I was heading to the till. It's at an introductory price for £4.99 which will soon be £6.99 so snatch it up now. I have only used it on my hand but it was incredibly smooth and even and definitley matifying. I am really looking forward to trying this under a foundation.

That's it, I hope you enjoyed it.

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment